- More of the same. Next hearing 7/7/21.
- Dinnall's Attorney is fighting hard for him, as he should. Next hearing 6/14/21.
- A Motion Hearing was held today to determine if the charge of resisting arrest, should stand for the Defendant, Nathan Dinnall. The next court date is May 11, 2021.
- Burn Loot Murder Communist, Nathan Dinnall, attacked me in Swampscott, MA on November 19, 2020. I was seriously injured, suffering a concussion that continues to plague me.
I have medical bills in the thousands and my tripod was destroyed.
Since the Swampscott Police witnessed the attack, they arrested Dinnall at the scene, hence the 'Commonwealth v. Dinnall.'
For some reason unknown to me, the case was moved from Lynn District Court to Peabody District Court. The next court date is 4/14/21 at 9am via Zoom. Here is the information to tune in:
- Go to Zoom via the web
- Meeting ID is 160-120-2128
- Passcode is 136-444
This is a Motion hearing. Take notes. Not sure how long it will last?
Thank you in advance for your support.